Alumni publications – in print and online – keep you informed about UVic news, people, and research along with all of the latest alumni events and activities.
All of our publications are available free of charge. Just make sure we have your current mailing address and e-mail information. You can easily customize the types and formats of correspondence you wish to receive by completing our Mail and e-mail preference form.
Our publications are coordinated by Mike McNeney.
UVic Torch Alumni Magazine
The UVic Torch Alumni Magazine provides an ongoing link between the university and its graduates. The magazine reports on campus news, trends, and issues. It explores the latest advances in UVic-led research. And it provides news from alumni and the UVic Alumni Association.
The magazine is published in April and October and distributed to approximately 60,000 alumni and friends of the university. It is available in print (on FSC-certified paper stock) and online.
Alumni Monthly e-news
The Alumni Monthly electronic newsletter is delivers the latest university and alumni news right to your inbox. Go to our contact preferences page to sign up.
Other UVic Publications
Other publications UVic produces can be found on the UVic Communications page.
- Innovations in Chemistry: Renewable Energy Technologies and Computer Modeling of Chemical Reactions
- What can I do with a degree in Environmental Sustainability
- What can I do with a degree in Arts
- What can I do with a degree in Finance
- Science, Engineering and Business Alumni Reception
- View all events on the UVic Alumni calendar