UVic Co-op and Career Services
There are several ways for alumni to access UVic Co-operative Education and Career Services.
Be sure to check for Upcoming Co-op and Career Events.
Looking for career help?
Access UVic Co-operative Education and Career Services and be sure to check out their new, free career programs: Horizons and Navigator. These four-week online programs are designed to assist you with developing and successfully reaching your career goals.
Use your UVic netlink ID and password to access the new UVic Co-op and Career Portal to access job postings, volunteer opportunities, SWAP program and more.
UVic’s Co-op and Career office offers alumni a wide range of free career services, including:
• individual coaching sessions on a drop-in or appointment basis (coaching sessions can be in person or by phone or e-mail)
• access to online job postings
• career information resources through our website
• participation in on-campus career fairs, events and workshops
We also offer career assessments, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Strong Interest Inventory (SII), on a cost recovery basis.
Connect to UVic Co-op
UVic's co-operative education program is one of the largest in Canada. Each year, students complete more than 2,700 work term placements with more than 1,900 employers around the globe.
Many of these employers are also UVic alumni—becoming a UVic co-op employer is an easy way to stay connected with the UVic community and to help students gain valuable work experience. UVic co-op students bring energy and skill to every workplace.
Co-op and Careers Guide for Alumni
Download a PDF copy of the UVic Co-op and Careers Guide for Alumni for details about services available to alumni.
- 10th InterCam Connecting People Cocktail
- Lower Mainland Engineering and Computer Science Alumni Breakfast
- View all events on the UVic Alumni calendar